Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Movies I want to see

Seven Pounds (yummy Will Smith!)
Australia (yummy Hugh Jackman)
Bolt
Quantum of Solace (yummy Daniel Craig)
Marley and Me (funny Owen Wilson)
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (yummy Brad Pitt)
Yes Man (funny Jim Carrey)
Brothers Bloom (Mark ruffalo)
Madagascar 2

- of course I do not have the money to see ALL of these in theaters. But the ones I really want to see in theater are seven pounds, quantum of solace, and I don't know one other maybe.

I know that I don't want to see Brothers Bloom on the big screen though so that rules one out.

Anyone want to go with me? The more the merrier! FYI, I wrote all of these down so I'd remember. Because usually I see a movie I want to see and then I never remember so I don't see it.

1 comment:

FHL_Always said...

So I have seen Yes Man! I still haven't seen the rest...but tonight AND last night I saw Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler. It's pretty good!