Monday, March 1, 2010

Flyin' High

Today has been an awesome day, and I've only been up for an hour haha!

I got on my OU e-mail account to find that my professor really enjoyed having me in class and would like for me to contact her this summer for a GA position. She also wants to use my paper as a "good example" to show one of her students. That was awesome! :)

Then, I received a phone call from an employee at OU that got my contact information through a professor and asked if I was still interested in being a student research assistant for a new project at OU. Research is something I will definitely need for my future plans.

So, needless to say, I'm thrilled. She's going to give my name to her committee and call me back today or tomorrow with the news of my acceptance into the program.

Now, I have to go write a short paper for class tonight -- will this weigh me down, I think not! Flyin' high!!

No comments: