Friday, December 31, 2010

Resolutions 2011

So, I did it. I joined ediets.com and will be starting the glycemic index diet tomorrow -- going grocery shopping later today for this next week.
I have 95 pounds to lose and ediets has me on a schedule of 51 weeks (2lbs of weight loss a week) to get down to my goal weight.

I REALLY need to stick with this. I'm sluggish, tired, out of shape. My joints hurt -- I feel like I'm a 40 year old woman. I have weird sicknesses that I can't figure out. I don't like going out because of my weight and therefore wonder why any guy would want to date a heavy person like me. I'm probably close to developing diabetes and can't play this guessing game anymore.

So, any way...it is one of my resolutions to lose a TON of weight this year.

I also want to resolve to watch less television, take myself less seriously and just let go, become more outgoing, get more involved in exercise and sports, and take up a hobby that will get me energized and going.

So, here's to a new year tomorrow. The start of another 365 days. We never know what the future holds, whether the next moment may be our last. So, I resolve to live for the moment. Live in the here and now the way God created me to be. He didn't make me to live in the future or the past -- I just need to relax and let go and let God.

May 2011 be filled with joy and happiness. May 2011 bring new challenges from which to grow and new opportunities to take. And most of all, please be better than 2010!!!! Cheers! :-)




1 comment:

Kristi Ostler said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!! Don't think of it as losing 95 lbs, think of it as taking care of your body. Nurturing yourself. You deserve great things!