Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Old Crush

I should be going to bed...and I am sleepy. But, not ready yet so here's a post :)

Every once in a while I do this...but I went back and looked at a few of the crushes I've had over the years. One in particular that I told him I liked him while I was very drunk haha!

I don't regret it, although it made things really awkward...but looking at him now, he don't look so cute any more mama! He's got a long, slim face...lost it's boyish charm.

But. But, I will say he seems like he is the same genuinely nice, funny, and caring guy that I remember from my first year in college at TCU...So, shame on me for looking at my old crushes and judging them on their current looks. If he was still in school with me today, I know I'd be fighting with myself on whether to keep my hands off him ;)


No comments: