Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Update

I thought it was time for a new post, because I dislike the last one. Leaves a foul taste in my mouth.

So, I'm sick of the rain. This is July...supposed to be swimming weather.

Still working on e-mailing all of the professors I'm interested in working with for my PhD. Trying to get enrolled for a class at TU that can be transferred over to the MHR program I'm in now. Trying to study for the GRE and work on my personal statement for the applications I'll be doing soon. And most importantly, trying to do some major research for my master's thesis. And if that's not enough, travelling to Atoka two days a week to see the clients and on Thursdays here in Tulsa.

GAH!! What a summer!!! I try not to think about it because it makes my brain hurt lol. (Cog. Neuroscience joke...haha).

Anyway, hope you all are having fun and safe summers!

No comments: