Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pictures




Greece.


I want to live here (above), so what do I need to do to make that happen? What job do I need to take? What do I need to stud? Where do I study Greek?



That is simply gorgeous! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! Greece.


Greece.





Seals in San Francisco! Gotta love it! haha



I've seen this dock...this is on fisherman's wharf in San Francisco.



Beautiful sunrise!



Another gorgeous sunrise!



Sunrise in the snow. ahh!!


Awesome sunrise!


Every once in a while, I like to look up pretty pictures to make me happy. Here's some I found today.

5 comments:

luke said...

great pictures. where'd you get them?

Kristi Ostler said...

If you wanna live there, marry well and take me with you!

FHL_Always said...

I got them off of flickr!! I love that site!! Just searched for greece, fisherman's wharf and sunrise

Don't worry Kristi, when I make my final travel arrangements I'll buy an extra ticket! lol

Bijoux said...

Those pictures are amazing. I stopped over from Phyllis Renee's blog.

FHL_Always said...

They are beautiful! I take no credit for them

Thanks for stopping by!